Amantii Panorama 60" Deep Full View Smart Indoor| Outdoor Electric Fireplace Description:
Immerse yourself in panoramic firelight with the Amantii Panorama 60" Deep Full View Smart Electric Fireplace (23 5/8"H x 58 5/8"W x 12"D), where depth and versatility converge. This beauty boasts a captivating 12"H x 55 1/4"W glass view, showcasing vibrant flames that dance in shades of yellow, orange, and red at your command. Control the magic from anywhere with the WiFi app, programming the fireplace to welcome you home or adjust to the weather with its 4800 BTU heat output. No vents or grills disrupt the view, only pure, clean fire elegance. Personalize your ambiance: choose from two flame patterns, three speeds, and 10 canopy & ember bed lighting colors. This Deep Full View isn't just a fireplace, it's a statement piece, adaptable for both indoor and outdoor settings (with overhang). Install it flush with your finishing materials for a seamless look, or embrace its 12-inch depth for a bolder presence. The Panorama Deep Full View is a canvas for your firelight vision, waiting to ignite your space.
Amantii Panorama 60" Deep Full View Smart Indoor| Outdoor Electric Fireplace Features:
- Volts 120 | Amps 12.5 | Watts 1500 max
- Heater On 1500 watts high | 750 watts low
- Rotor Motor 2 at 5 watts
- BTU 4800
- WiFi Compatible to connect and control the fireplace from your smartphone with the use of our app. Available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store
- Three speed flame motor
- 12" depth
- No unsightly venting and grills seen. A true clean and vent free look
- Programmable timer & thermostat allows you to decide the temperature of the room. Set your fireplace to turn on be–fore you arrive home or have it automatically turn on when the weather is cold.
- Touch pad for convenient control of the features and temperature display from the fireplace.
- Choose from combinations of yellow, orange and red colored flames
- Approved for indoor or outdoor applications. *Overhang required for outdoor applications
- Choose from 10 colors of canopy and ember bed lighting to illuminate decorative media from below and above
- Two flame pattern styles – standard and more traditional
Amantii Panorama 60" Deep Full View Smart Indoor| Outdoor Electric Fireplace Includes:
- Thermostatic remote
- 11 piece log set
- ICE media kit including large glass chunks, clear and blue diamond media
- Black steel surround
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.