Baltic Rectangle Propane Fire Table Specifications:
- Dimensions: 50.5"L x 32.25" W x 15.5"H
- Weight: 168 lbs.
- Firebowl: 36"L x 18"W x 4.5"D
- Available in Glacier Gray finish
Featuring a design that is able to exquisitely enhance your outdoor space, the Baltic Rectangle Propane Fire Table is best placed in your outdoor living area. This product emits enough heat to combat the biting cold night winds. It comes complete with a lid, some lava rock filler, leveling feet, a tank seat capable of accommodating a 20 lb. LP cylinder, and a protective storage cover.
Baltic Rectangle Propane Fire Table Features:
- Burns Liquid Propane, rated at up to 50,000 BTUs of heat
- Certified for use with standard 20 lb LP tank, for up to 9 hours (high setting) or 26 hours (low setting) of burn time
- Cast from tinted fiber-concrete and heavy gauge steel
- Propane tank sits outside of the table and connects via an 8' gas hose (included)
- Optional matching propane tank cover available
- Concrete Material Color will be accurate but Actual finish will vary from photo
- Basic assembly required
- LP fire table
- 50,000 BTU burner
- Small brown lava rock
- Electronic ignition
- Leveling feet
- 8’ gas hose
- Tank seat for 20lb. LP cylinder
- Protective storage cover
- 2 year limited warranty
*Please inquire regarding availability and lead time
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.