Baltic Square Propane Fire Table Specifications:
- Dimensions: 36"L x 36" W x 14.75"H
- Weight: 145 lbs.
- Inner firebowl dimensions: 24"L x 24"W x 4"D
- Available in Glacier Gray or Kodiak Brown finish
Cast from a tinted fiber-concrete and heavy gauge steel, the Baltic Square Propane Fire Table will enhance and beautify your outdoor space for a long time. This product emits enough heat to combat the biting cold night winds. It comes complete with some lava rock filler, a matching lid, leveling feet, 8' gas hose, a tank seat for 20 lb. LP cylinder, and protective storage cover.
Baltic Square Propane Fire Table Features:
Baltic Square Propane Fire Table Includes:
- Burns Liquid Propane, rated at up to 50,000 BTUs of heat
- Certified for use with standard 20lb LP tank, for up to 9 hours (high setting) or 26 hours (low setting) of burn time
- Propane tank sits outside of the table and connects via an 8' gas hose (included)
- Cast from tinted fiber-concrete and heavy gauge steel
- Concrete Material Color will be accurate but Actual finish will vary from photo
- Basic assembly required
- Optional matching propane tank cover available
- LP fire table
- 50,000 BTU burner
- Small brown lava rock
- Electronic ignition
- Leveling feet
- 8' gas hose
- Tank seat for 20 lb LP cylinder
- Protective storage cover
- 2 year limited warranty
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1.) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2.) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3.) Our cast stone products can take 2-6 weeks for production. If you need an item sooner or would like to know a more specific estimated date, please contact us.
4.) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.