Deep Creek Falls Wall Fountain
Deep Creek Falls Wall Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 91" W x 69" H x 6' D
- Slate Weight: 720 lbs./Shipping Weight: 1025 lbs.
- Marble Weight: 720 lbs./Shipping Weight: 1025 lbs.
- Travertine Weight: 720 lbs./Shipping Weight: 1025 lbs.
- Mirror Weight: 345 lbs./Shipping Weight: 575 lbs.
- FeatherStone Weight: 255 lbs./Shipping Weight: 485 lbs.
- Chavo, Piano, Grindio, Fantasia, Magnifico Travertine & Blue and Red Patagonia Granite Weight: 775 lbs. / Shipping Weight: 1100 lbs.
CLICK HERE For Current Stone Inventory
If you are looking to make a bold statement, the Deep Creek Falls Wall Fountain will accomplish your goals. This wall mounted fountain maintains the same unique surface material on each of the three panels. The Deep Creek Falls Wall Fountain is a large wall fountain that can be mounted virtually anywhere, making it easy to continue use even if your needs change. Choose from seventeen gorgeous surface materials and fifteen elegant frame options. Customize it further and add your logo or image to truly add a touch of personalization to the Deep Creek Falls Wall Fountain!
These features are made with natural stones. Fissures, fill materials in cavities, flaking of layered stone surfaces, natural grooves or lines, and chips off corners that do not inhibit the performance or aesthetics of the water feature are part of the natural stones and do not constitute a warranty claim.
Disclaimer: Because all of our stones for the Deep Creek Falls Wall Fountain are natural, they are each unique in color and texture and will vary from the pictures shown of the Deep Creek Falls Wall Fountain. We do offer a stone selection option where you can select your stone before we ship it to you. For more information please contact Outdoor Art Pros Customer Service.
Deep Creek Falls Wall Fountain Features:
- Hand made in the USA
- Comes with an optional Color Changing LED Lighting with Remote
- Also comes with an optional On/Off Remote to control the fountain
- EZ install bracket makes set-up simple
- The welded plastic liner is double tested and prevents against leakage
- A uniquely designed water distribution unit system won’t clog, thus giving you even water flow
- Only one cord plugs into the wall and is easily concealed behind the water fountain with a 90 degree plug
- Durable powder coat finish on all of our painted metal trim
- Fully contained
Deep Creek Falls Wall Fountain Includes:
- Hardware to hang on a sheetrock wall
- LED Lighting and 9 bulbs (GU10)
- Soft White LED bulbs (2700K-3000K) have replaced all halogen bulbs
- Polished River Pebbles
- EZ Installation DVD and printed instructions
- Electric pump
Please note: Outdoor hood cover is needed if fountain may be exposed to the elements.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1.) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2.) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3.) Our cast stone products can take 2-6 weeks for production. If you need an item sooner or would like to know a more specific estimated date, please contact us.
4.) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: For California Residents- Prop65
This product may be packaged with a wood fiber material which may contain wood dust.
It is very important for you to protect your cast stone and pottery fountains, birdbaths, planters and statuary from the freeze-thaw cycle during the winter months. Ideally, cast stone and pottery décor that can collect water, should not be left outside when temperatures dip down to freezing. They should be stored indoors or in a dry protected place such as a covered porch or garage that is away from the elements. This is not always possible, so it is recommended that you completely dry out your décor and add a waterproof cover. This is because any cast stone or pottery component that can hold water and freeze has the potential to crack and crumble. Components such as fountain pedestals which remain in a basin/pool can also crack or crumble.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.