Desert Tapestry Wall Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 48"H x 28"W x 6"D
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- Material: Copper and Acrylic
These fountains are great for the outdoors but should not be exposed to the elements. These are ideal for a covered patio, walkway, or entryway. They are also great for indoor use!
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and takes approximately 3-4 weeks for production. The size, materials and colors can be customized. Please contact customer service for more details.
Desert Tapestry Wall Fountain Features:
- Made to order and therefore unique
- Can be made to different dimensions than those listed to meet your individual needs
- Each is painted, and signed, on the backside of high quality, Lexan, acrylic panels
- Securely set in a heat treated 100% copper frame and water basin
- Integrated plumbing from the submersible pump located in the basin sprays water over the front of the Lexan
- Painted surface is kept 100% dry
- Made in the USA
Desert Tapestry Wall Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
- Hanging hardware
- Warranty: 2 year on pump by manufacturer
This water feature is a unique work of art that is created by experienced and skilled artists. No two hand painted water features will be exactly alike. Even though your water feature may not be exactly the same as the one pictured on our site, you can be assured that you will receive a beautiful fountain. Once it is running and the relaxing sound of water is added, it will be even more lovely.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.