Riverside Propane Fire Bowl with Natural Gas Conversion Kit Specifications:
- Dimensions: 36.35"Diameter x 13"H
- Burn Pit Diameter: 29.04"W
- Bowl Bottom Diameter: 20.34"W
- Weight: 98.3 lbs.
Convert your backyard into a stunning outdoor entertaining area with the Riverside Propane Fire Bowl with NG Conversion Kit from Real Flame. Made of the finest quality fiber cast concrete, this fire bowl lightweight and durable and is hand finished to provide a stunning show piece for your outdoor entertainment. It comes complete with lava rock, tank seat and a protective cover. Conceal your propane tank with the matching tank cover, sold separately or convert to a Natural Gas fire bowl with the included conversion kit.
Riverside Propane Fire Bowl with Natural Gas Conversion Kit Features:
- Colors: Glacier Gray and Shale finishes
- 50,000 BTU burner, CSA Certified
- Burns for 9 hours (high setting) or 26 hours (low setting)
- Basic assembly required
- Must be converted to natural gas by a Certified Gas Technician.
- External hose is required for connection to natural gas source
- 1 year limited warranty on finish, 1 year on parts
Riverside Propane Fire Bowl with Natural Gas Conversion Kit Includes:
- Fire bowl
- LP hose & regulator
- Lava rock filler
- Natural Gas Conversion Kit
- Electronic ignition
- Tank seat
- Protective cover
*Please inquire regarding availability and lead time
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.