Sedona 52" Rectangle Gas Fire Table with NG Conversion Kit
Sedona 52" Rectangle Gas Fire Table with NG Conversion Kit Specifications:
- Dimensions: 52.25”L x 31.25”W x 19.5”H (including glass)
- Weight: 120 lbs.
With its flagstone top and artificial stacked stone base, the Sedona 52" Rectangle Gas Fire Table lends itself to any backyard style. Comes complete with a push button ignition, leveling feet, lava rock filler, protective cover and Natural Gas conversion kit. Complete the look with a matching tank cover that conceals your LP tank and can double as a side table. Accent further with coordinating propane fire column. Tank covers and columns sold separately.
Sedona 52" Rectangle Gas Fire Table with NG Conversion Kit Features:
- Flagstone top and artificial stacked stone base
- 65,000 BTU burner. CSA certified.
- Burns for 7 hours (high setting) or 20 hours (low setting)
- Cast from painted fiber-concrete and heavy gauge steel
- Basic assembly required
- Optional faux stone tank cover available
- Backed by manufacturer’s one-year limited warranty
- Must be converted to natural gas by a Certified Gas Technician
- External hose is required for connection to natural gas source
Sedona 52" Rectangle Gas Fire Table with NG Conversion Kit Includes:
- LP fire table
- Tank seat
- 65,000 BTU linear burner
- Brown lava rock
- Electronic ignition
- Leveling feet
- Protective cover
- Natural Gas Conversion Kit
- No longer comes with glass panel surround per CSA requirements
*Please inquire regarding availability and lead time
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1.) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2.) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3.) Our cast stone products can take 2-6 weeks for production. If you need an item sooner or would like to know a more specific estimated date, please contact us.
4.) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: For California Residents- Prop65
This product may be packaged with a wood fiber material which may contain wood dust.