The Blue Rooster Dragonfly Chiminea Outdoor Fireplace Specifications:
- Dimensions: 52" H x 23"
- Weight: 80 lbs.
- Available in Charcoal, Gold Accent, and Antique Green finishes
Exquisitely crafted and shaped, the Blue Rooster Dragonfly Chiminea offers a detailed dragonfly and leaf design. It easily handles full-sized fire logs and has an extra-large mouth opening for a full view of the fire. It also includes a hinged safety door to provide easy access for adding wood and roasting or grilling. But if you want the enjoyment of an outdoor fireplace without the hassle of wood, check out the Chiminea Gas Conversation Kit. It includes fireplace granules, manual control to adjust the flame height from low (20,000 BTUs/LP) to high (32,000 BTUs/LP), 10' hose with tank adapter, high-grade fire ring insert, and a seven-piece ceramic log set.
The Blue Rooster Dragonfly Chiminea Outdoor Fireplace Features:
- Detailed dragonfly and leaf design
- Non-rusting solid cast aluminum
- Stainless steel mouth screen
- Gas insert w/ ceramic log set
- Decorative removable rain lid
- Removable neck
- Carry handles for easy arrangement
- Cast iron grilling insert (Wood use ONLY)
- Cast iron bottom grate
- Hinged mouth safety screen
- Spark arrestor neck insert
- Year-round cover can be purchased separately
The Blue Rooster Dragonfly Chiminea Outdoor Fireplace Includes:
- Bolts and Hardware
- Screen and wood tool
- Touch-up Paint bottle
- 1 year product warranty
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.