The Blue Rooster Garden Chiminea Specifications:
- Dimensions: 44"x 22"
- Weight: 68 lbs.
- Available in Charcoal, Gold Accent and Antique Green finishes
The Blue Rooster Garden Chiminea is a versatile medium-sized chiminea is light enough to bring to the lake for the weekend or a quick patio arrangement. It features a beautiful hummingbird hovering over a rose, and a solid cast aluminum construction to provide a long-lasting investment. But if you want the enjoyment of an outdoor fireplace without the hassle of wood, check out the Chiminea Gas Conversion Kit. It includes fireplace granules, manual control to adjust the flame height from low (20,000 BTUs/LP) to high (32,000 BTUs/LP), 10' hose with tank adapter, high-grade fire ring insert, and a seven-piece ceramic log set.
The Blue Rooster Garden Chiminea Features:
- Thick cast aluminum chiminea
- Burns wood, propane or natural gas
- Optional propane/natural gas conversion kit
- Classic flower motif
- Removable top
- Carry handles
- Cast iron bottom grate to support fire
- Cast iron grill insert for grilling/baking
- Ash door with adjustable vent
- Functional design
- Fine detail
- Year-round cover can be purchased separately
The Blue Rooster Garden Chiminea Includes:
- Fire poker
- Built in cooking area and cooking grate
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.