6' Girona Outdoor Fountain
Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
6' Girona Outdoor Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 72″W x 72"L x 26.25″H
- Weight: 627 lbs.
- Shown in Alpine Stone (AS)
We suggest that birdbath/fountain tops not be left outside in the winter. Once the top fills with water/snow and freezes, the top may crack. All birdbath/fountain bases, bench legs, and statuary should be raised up off the ground in winter so they will not freeze to the ground surface. Ideally, a fountain should be stored indoors in the winter away from the elements. However, if a fountain bowl must be left outside, remove all pumps, rubber stoppers, drain pipes, finials, and small components, and cover the top with burlap or any absorbent material (old blanket/towel) and then wrapped with dark plastic, making sure that water does not accumulate in the basin and freeze. Fountain pumps, finials, and other small components should be stored indoors. Check the fountain periodically to ensure that the cover is secure and water is not accumulating in any fountain component.
6' Girona Outdoor Fountain Features:
- Fiber reinforced cast stone concrete construction
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States
- No plumbing is needed; water recirculates within the fountain
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110 V electrical outlet
- An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Wide choice of color options
Due to the nature of concrete there is very little that can go wrong with it as long as it's properly cared for. For this reason Campania does not offer a warranty for their products. Our 15+ years of experience has shown that Campania's products are more than capable of withstanding the test of time. These products are designed to last well over 40 years, and will as long as proper care is provided for them.
6' Girona Outdoor Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating pump
- All hardware and tubing required to properly assemble the fountain
- Full step by step directions
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1.) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2.) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3.) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4.) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
1) i live in a rural environment. a lot of animals, birds, insects etc. Is the lid removeable to clean bird droppings and leaves blowing around. It seems that there is a circular crevice around the top of the fountains that above items could drop into? 2) Do you have to constantly fill this fountain with water or can it be hooked-up to so me type of pump that will constantly feed it water? 3) Does it come with any type of led lighting? 4) Do you have to run the fountain a certain amount of hours each month to keep everything working?
1) The top plate of this fountain is a separate piece. It's dimensions are 65.5”W x 65.5”L x 1”H and it weighs 126 lbs. There is a space between the plate and the basin for the water to flow into.
2) This fountian holds approximately 220 gallons of water. It comes with a recirculating pump. You would need to occasionally fill the fountain with more water as water may evaporate, blow off the fountain due to wind, etc. So long as the pump is submerged the fountain should run smoothly. An auto refill device is possible to order for an additional cost so filling the fountain manually wouldn't be required.
3) This fountain does not come with an option for a light kit. A lot of customers that want their fountain illuminated choose to use exterior landscape lighting to highlight the feature.
4) The fountain does not need to run for a specific amount of time to keep things functioning. Running water does help things stay cleaner. It is recommended that the pump is cleaned every 2-3 months to ensure it keeps running smoothly.
For additional information please contact us at email@example.com.
1. Could I get color/finish samples? 2. Your information states a weight of 578 lbs, and the Campania site gives a weight of 627 ? I assume the 220 gallons of water is additional weight? 3. How does the auto fill water supply line exit the unit? Where does the electric wire exit the unit? 4. How high is the water surface when the unit is full? 5. How is the cleaner used? Thanks, Mark Foster
1. We always recommend getting samples as it makes it easier to get a more accurate idea of how your fountain will look. This is because sometimes the tint of your phone or computer screen may alter the color in the photos on the product pages. The physical color samples are much more reliable than a computer. Please let us know if you'd like us to send you an invoice for the samples. You can also purchase the color samples for this feature on our website here: https://www.outdoorartpros.com/products/campania-international-finish-samples
2. I apologize. We had the incorrect weight listed. The correct weight without water is 627 lbs. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to correct this! And yes it does hold 220 gallons of water.
3. The autofill and pump wire run through the center bottom of the fountain. The seal is made watertight using a rubber stopper, which has a hole in the center to allow the tube and cord to run through the center.
4. Although I don't have the exact measurement of the water level, the most important factor is that the pump is fully submerged at all times. It holds about 220 gallons of water.
Can the amount of water that flows out of the center outlet be adjusted for stronger water flow? Also - does the fountain create any type of water "sounds" that so many water features do?
This fountain is designed as a bubbler fountain, so it is on the softer side when it comes to the water sound. The pump may not be adjusted exactly to the range you are looking for, however,l arger pumps can always be used. Please note that this could cause excessive splashing.
WARNING: For California Residents- Prop65
This product may be packaged with a wood fiber material which may contain wood dust.
It is very important for you to protect your cast stone and pottery fountains, birdbaths, planters and statuary from the freeze-thaw cycle during the winter months. Ideally, cast stone and pottery décor that can collect water, should not be left outside when temperatures dip down to freezing. They should be stored indoors or in a dry protected place such as a covered porch or garage that is away from the elements. This is not always possible, so it is recommended that you completely dry out your décor and add a waterproof cover. This is because any cast stone or pottery component that can hold water and freeze has the potential to crack and crumble. Components such as fountain pedestals which remain in a basin/pool can also crack or crumble.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.