Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Al the Owl Cast Stone Garden Statue Specifications:
- Dimensions: 5"L x 5.25"W x 9"H
- Weight: 9 lbs.
Due to the nature of concrete there is very little that can go wrong with it as long as it's properly cared for. For this reason Campania does not offer a warranty for their products. Our 15+ years of experience has shown that Campania's products are more than capable of withstanding the test of time. These products are designed to last well over 40 years, and will as long as proper care is provided for them.
Al the Owl Cast Stone Garden Statue Features:
- An accent piece and a beautiful garden art to express your own unique style
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in English Moss
- Made in the USA
Campania proudly manufactures its cast stone products in the USA using locally sourced materials. All of our cast stone pieces are manufactured using the wet casting technique with a proprietary high density cast stone mix, yielding a PSI strength of approximately 7,500. The mix is comprised primarily of water, sand, stone aggregate and cement. Our cast stone products may qualify for LEED credits as applicable to your project. Cast stone produces a strong and durable product that will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Simply stated, cast stone is chosen for its beauty and authenticity. Our material is natural, authentic, made in the USA, and 100% recyclable.
Cleaning Instructions: Campania’s cast stone statuary can be cleaned with diluted vinegar and water or with any commercially available mild detergent. Use a soft cloth, sponge, or brush. Do not pressure wash, apply corrosive cleaners or clean with anything abrasive. Note that it may take several cycles of wiping and drying before the statuary is completely clean. Cast stone contains salts that may effloresce over time. You will notice a fine white powdery coating on the surface of the cast stone if the efflorescence is present in your product.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.