Anduze Carre Fountain with Square Pond
Anduze Carre Fountain with Square Pond Specifications:
- Dimensions: 75"H x 60"W
- Shown in Antico finish
Oozing with French charm and sophistication, the Anduze Carre Fountain with Square Pond creates a riveting scene with its four gentle streams of water that gushes from each side of its column and the rippled pool of water inside its square pond. A large fountain that features a spectacular water cascade, it comes with an optional upgrade of Bronze or Rustic Iron spouts to complete the look you want to achieve.
Anduze Carre Fountain with Square Pond Features:
- Proudly made in the USA
- Can be upgraded to Bronze or Rustic Iron Spouts - Sold Separately
- Durably constructed of high-quality fiber-reinforced cast stone concrete
- Available in your choice of many different premium finishes
- Soothing waterfall sound
- No plumbing required
- Durably constructed of high-quality cast stone concrete, designed to last a lifetime
- Ships on a pallet to any address in the Continental USA. It normally ships in three to four weeks from the order date, the truck driver will place your items on your property, but cannot assist with final placement
Anduze Carre Fountain with Square Pond Includes:
- Concrete Spouts (Other Spouts Sold Separately - contact us for options/pricing)
- Recirculating electric pump
Disclaimer: This water fountain is considered a Custom Fountain due to the finish stain or paint being hand applied after the fountain is ordered. Cancellation of a custom fountain will result in unavoidable restocking fees.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1.) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2.) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3.) Our cast stone products can take 2-6 weeks for production. If you need an item sooner or would like to know a more specific estimated date, please contact us.
4.) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
1) Hello, if I wanted to upgrade the spouts to one of the metals, what would be the uncharge for doing that? 2) The is an option for an autofill pump, does that mean there would need to be associated plumbing? 3) For power for the pump, is that low voltage then? 4) The picture includes lighting, is that include or a separate matter? And, how do you conceal all of the associated wiring? Thanks, Ken
Below are the answers to your questions:
1) The rustic iron spouts (shown on the fountain) would be an additional $720.
2) If you select the autofill system, you would need to connect it to a water line or hose connection. If not, you will simply manually refill the fountain (with a hose or bucket) as the water evaporates)
3) The pump is not low voltage, it will plug into a standard (outdoor protected) 110v outlet.
4) You can order a submersible lighting separate. The cost for a 4 light kit would be $190. The cords will come out of the bottom center of the pond. We recommend having at least a 2" conduit under the pond to allow the cords to come out. You never want your outlet or waterline to be directly under the fountain as you won't be able to access it.
WARNING: For California Residents- Prop65
This product may be packaged with a wood fiber material which may contain wood dust.
It is very important for you to protect your cast stone and pottery fountains, birdbaths, planters and statuary from the freeze-thaw cycle during the winter months. Ideally, cast stone and pottery décor that can collect water, should not be left outside when temperatures dip down to freezing. They should be stored indoors or in a dry protected place such as a covered porch or garage that is away from the elements. This is not always possible, so it is recommended that you completely dry out your décor and add a waterproof cover. This is because any cast stone or pottery component that can hold water and freeze has the potential to crack and crumble. Components such as fountain pedestals which remain in a basin/pool can also crack or crumble.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.