Angkor Spheres - Set of 3 in Angkor Blue | Garden Spheres Specifications:
- Sold as a set of 3
- 6140-4300: 19.75"L x 19.75"W x 19"H
- 6140-4301: 15.75"L x 15.75"W x 15.25"H
- 6140-4302: 11.75"L x 11.75"W x 11.50"H
- Total Set Weight: 115 lbs.
Angkor Glazed Collection - Campania’s glazed and terra cotta products are hand made from natural clay using traditional artisanal techniques and high-fired at temperatures between 990-1000 degrees centigrade to ensure frost resistance and durability. Glazed planters are coated with natural glazing elements that are baked onto the surface to enhance the products resistance to weathering. Campania’s Angkor Collection Is a more colorful interpretation of our Aegean texture. This distinctive 2-step glazing technique creates artifact-like products with rich textural appeal. Please note that actual colors may vary slightly from those depicted here.
Angkor Spheres - Set of 3 in Angkor Blue | Garden Spheres Features:
- Made of Glazed Terra Cotta
- Shown in Angkor Blue finish
- Also available in Volcanic Coral, Volcanic White, Verdigris, Fossil Grey, and Angkor finishes
- Hand-made and hand-glazed
- Frost resistant
- Less vulnerable to winter damage
- Appropriate for indoor and outdoor use
NOTE: Always place any Campania product on a solid level foundation and not directly on grass, soil, or an uneven surface. While our pottery is considered frost resistant, proper winter care is recommended for all Campania products for protection in environments with potential freeze-thaw cycles. If the product remains in contact with the ground surface over the winter, the freeze thaw cycles may it to crack or crumble.
Cleaning Instructions: Campania Glazed and Terra Cotta statuary can be cleaned with either mild soapy water or Windex ® with Ammonia-D. Spray down the surface of the piece where it is dirty and use a lint-free cloth, soft bristle brush or sponge to wipe the surface. Note that it may take several cycles of wiping and drying before the planter is completely clean. Do not pressure wash, use alcohol based cleaners, apply corrosive cleaners or clean with anything abrasive.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.