Physical color samples available. Please call 1-888-562-7602 for details.
Banyan Hi-Top Outdoor Table Set Specifications:
- Table Pedestal Dimensions: 40.16"H x 18.89" D
- Table Top Dimensions: 36.22"D x 3.15" W
- High Stool Seats Dimensions: 29.13"H x 16.14"D
- Umbrella Hole :1.5"D
Looking like twisted wood, the Banyan Hi-Top Outdoor Table Set from Henri Studio features a beautifully created "sawn through" log section with intricately detailed growth rings on it's weathered surface and a highly realistic texture. The high stools comes with a subtle gnarled stump foot rest. Masterfully fashioned, this outdoor furniture set will blend naturally into any landscape while providing a natural conversation and socializing area.
Banyan Hi-Top Outdoor Table Set Features:
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Made of premium cast stone
- Shown in Relic Hi-Tone (RH)
- Classic Faux Bois style
- Set includes 4 high stools and a tabletop with pedestal
- Includes brass parasol ring for a tabletop umbrella
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.