Caipirinha Planter Set of 3 Specifications:
- Sold as Set of 3
- Large Dimensions: 22″W x 19.5″H - Base: 12.75″D - Weight: 70 lbs.
- Medium Dimensions: 18″W x 15.25″H - Base: 9.5″ D - Weight: 39 lbs.
- Small Dimensions: 13″W x 11.5″H - Base: 7″D - Weight: 22 lbs.
- Set Weight: 140 lbs.
- Available in White Coral and Volcanic Coral finishes
Note: Campania’s Coral Collection has a handcrafted finish that evokes the natural texture and beauty of tropical coral reefs.
Care & Maintenance/Outdoor Planting Instructions: There is no such thing as a 100% frost-proof planter. The freeze-thaw cycles that occur in winter will cause any water in the container to freeze and expand which may cause the container to crack. It is best to store the item in a dry place out of the elements.
Caipirinha Planter Set of 3 Features:
- Crafted from glazed terra cotta
- One drainage hole, centered, approximately 3/4"
- Handmade artisan quality pottery
- High fired at 990 (terra cotta) to 1000 (glazed) degrees centigrade to maximize frost resistance and durability
- Frost Resistant
- Less vulnerable to winter damage
- Appropriate for indoor and outdoor use
- Due to the nature of materials used, natural variations can occur in size weight and color
Our Glazed and Terra Cotta planters are equipped with pre-installed drainage holes to allow for drainage. The drain holes must be kept clear to maintain the longevity of your planter, especially in climates that undergo freeze thaw cycles in the winter. If you are unable to bring a planter out of the elements:
We recommend covering the drain holes with a mesh screen or equivalent to keep debris from clogging the openings; Filling the bottom of the planter with non-porous drainage material; Filling the remainder of the planter with a well-draining soil mix that will not retain water; and lastly, covering the soil with decorative mulch or pine bark to the top rim of the planter to discourage water from pooling on the surface. For indoor use, Campania can source saucers for special orders and plugs are available upon request.
Cleaning Instructions: Campania Glazed and Terra Cotta planters can be cleaned with either mild soapy water or Windex® with Ammonia-D. Spray down the surface of the planter where it is dirty and use a lint-free cloth or sponge to wipe the surface. Note that it may take several cycles of wiping and drying before the planter is completely clean. Do not pressure wash, use alcohol based cleaners, apply corrosive cleaners or clean with anything abrasive.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.