Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Classic Rolled Rim 27" Garden Planter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 27"L x 27"W x 20.5"H
- Weight: 163 lbs.
- Also available in different sizes - Sold Separately
- Shown in Verde (VE)
They say that familiarity breeds contempt, but with the Classic Rolled Rim 27" Garden Planter, it just makes you feel at home and secure. That's because it looks just like an ordinary garden pot but is actually made out of cast stone, instead of hardened clay, and is finished by hand in the stain of your choice. It's a far more economical and time-tested option that never goes out of style. So go ahead and add that familiar yet welcoming homey feel to your outdoors with this Classic Rolled Rim 27" Garden Planter.
In the winter, if a planter is to remain planted, they should be raised up off the ground making sure not to block the drainage hole. This allows the planter to drain and will prevent the planter from freezing to the ground. If the planter is not to be planted, it should be brought inside to a garage or shed. If this is not possible, follow the steps above, but turn the planter upside down to prevent it from filling with snow and ice. It should then be covered or wrapped with burlap or any absorbent material (old blanket/towel) and then wrapped with dark plastic to prevent it from accumulating moisture.
Classic Rolled Rim 27" Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Manufactured with a high density cast stone mix
- Comes with a drain hole approximately .75" in diameter
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Also available in different sizes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Made in the USA
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.