Column Bio Ethanol Fuel Fireplace - Small Specifications:
- Product Dimensions: L 15½" x H 32" x D 15½"
- Product Weight: 49 lbs.
A four-sided beauty that is made out of powder coated steel in your choice of either black or white, the Bio-Blaze Column Bio Ethanol Fuel Fireplace - Small comes with recessed casters that allows for it to be easily moved from room to room, giving you the ultimate freedom in placing this beautiful fireplace anywhere.
Column Bio Ethanol Fuel Fireplace - Small Features:
- Provides a warm atmosphere for your environment
- Portable with hidden integrated wheels
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Burns eco friendly bio-ethanol liquid fuel made specifically for fireplaces. Never substitute another fuel
- Odorless, smokeless, no ash, non-toxic, non-polluting
- Equipped with a high quality brushed stainless steel adjustable burner that will bring an elegant and relaxing flame
- Burners: 2 L burner - adjustable flame
- Burning time: +/- 6 hours - 0.33 l/h
- Heating Capacity: 9553 BTU
- Minimum Room Surface: 1906 ft³ (roof 8 ft)
- Advised air exchange: every one hour for rooms < 3884 ft³
Column Bio Ethanol Fuel Fireplace - Small Includes:
- Four heat resistant glass
- Tool to regulate and extinguish the flame
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.