Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Contour Low Bowl 4719 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 47"L x 47"D x 19"H
- Weight: 90 lbs.
- Shown in Aged Limestone (AL)
Contour Low Bowl 4719 Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Made of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) that mimics the look and feel of cast stone but is significantly lighter
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Made in the USA
With its wide-mouthed shape and timeless simplicity, the Contour Low Bowl 4719 evolves and adapts easily to the landscape design of your outdoor spaces. Versatile, this planter can hold its own as a focal point in your garden, and can also be used to create visual attraction to an bare garden wall or corner.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.