The Genesis II Garden Water Fountain features a design that brings to mind how water makes life on Earth possible. It features a unique blend of soft curves and hard, defined edges. With water gushing up from a spout before filling a small pool and then flowing down into a larger pool, this piece symbolizes how water gave root to the first forms of life on our planet.
Genesis II Garden Water Fountain Features:
- Fiber reinforced cast stone concrete construction
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States
- No plumbing is needed; water recirculates within the fountain
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110 V electrical outlet
- An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Shown in Verde (VE)
- Wide choice of color options
Genesis II Garden Water Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
Genesis II Garden Water Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 27" x 18" x 14.75"
- Weight: 292 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.