Guaracha Planter - Set of 3 Specifications:
- Sold as Set of 3 of the same color
- Large Dimensions: 20"L x 20"W x 26"H - Weight: 95 lbs.
- Medium Dimensions: 15"L x 15"W x 20"H - Weight: 57 lbs.
- Small Dimensions: 11"L x 11"W x 16"H - Weight: 21 lbs.
- Total Set Weight: 173 lbs.
- Available colors: Angkor Green Mist, Beachcomber White, Beachcomber Brown, Beachcomber Aqua, Angkor Blue, Angkor Red and Angkor Grey
- Material: Glazed Terra Cotta
- Comes with a drain hole
- Hand made artisan quality pottery
- High fired at 990 (terra cotta) to 1000 (glazed) degrees centigrade to maximize frost resistance and durability
- Frost Resistant
- Less vulnerable to winter damage
- Appropriate for indoor and outdoor use
Guaracha Planter - Set of 3 Description:
Bold in design and unique in style, the Guaracha Planter is a statement piece. It is offered in seven finishes and comes in a set of three (small, medium, large) in same color. Group together or use singly, this planter is perfect to bring mesmerizing charm to your deck, patio, or garden.
While the high firing temperature & quality of our Glazed & Terra Cotta containers results in a durable & frost-resistant product, we still recommend that they be stored in a frost-free covered area in winter. If left outside, water may accumulate in the container & freeze, causing the planter to crack & break. Planters that must be left outside should be covered to prevent water, snow & ice from accumulating inside the planter.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1.) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2.) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3.) Our cast stone products can take 2-6 weeks for production. If you need an item sooner or would like to know a more specific estimated date, please contact us.
4.) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.