Halliard Black and White Round | Cold Painted Terra Cotta Planter Specifications:
- Sold as a set of 12; includes 2 sets of small, medium and large in 2 colors
- Large: 12" W x 11" H | Weight: 17 lbs.
- Medium: 9" W x 8.5" H | Weight: 9 lbs.
- Small: 7.5" W x 7" H | Weight: 4 lbs.
- Set Weight: 120 lbs.
- Available in Black and White glaze
- Planters do not have drainage holes
- Hand made artisan quality pottery
- High fired at 990 (terra cotta) to 1000 (glazed) degrees centigrade to maximize frost resistance and durability
- Frost Resistant
- Less vulnerable to winter damage
- Appropriate for indoor and outdoor use
Halliard Black and White Round | Cold Painted Terra Cotta Planter Description:
Campania’s terra cotta planters are handmade from natural clay using traditional artisanal techniques and high-fired at temperatures between 990-1000 degrees centigrade to ensure frost resistance and durability. As the name implies, cold painted indicates that the color is applied to the surface of the piece after its fired. As such, the color is not integral to the piece as in a fully glazed planter. To maintain the integrity of the surface color of the planter, we recommend that Cold Painted pieces be used indoors only
Care & Maintenance/Planting Instructions: Cold painted planters are recommended for indoor use only. If your planter is supplied with a saucer and drain hole, it is important that the drain holes remain clear to ensure proper drainage.
Cleaning Instructions: Campania’s Terra Cotta planters can be cleaned with mild soapy water. Spray down the surface of the planter where it is dirty and use a lint-free cloth, soft bristle brush or sponge to wipe the surface. Note that it may take several cycles of wiping and drying before the planter is completely clean. Do not pressure wash, use alcohol based cleaners, apply corrosive cleaners or clean with anything abrasive.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.