Beautiful as well as functional, the Hydrangea Leaves Birdbath Garden Water Fountain is a birdbath and a water feature in one. It features a disk covered with inlaid hydrangeas leaves that sits within an unadorned bowl as water bubbles from its center, quietly inviting your feathered friends for a drink and a dip as you enjoy the gentle sounds of running water. The basin is perched atop a sleek round pedestal with a square base, raising the basin to just the right height to entice our feathered friends to a refreshing sip.
Hydrangea Leaves Birdbath Garden Water Fountain Features:
- Fiber reinforced cast stone concrete construction
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States
- No plumbing is needed; water recirculates within the fountain
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110 V electrical outlet
- An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Shown in Alpine Stone (AS)
- Wide choice of color options
Hydrangea Leaves Birdbath Garden Water Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
Hydrangea Leaves Birdbath Garden Water Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 20.50" W x 30.25" H
- Weight: 136 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.