Physical color samples available. Please call 1-888-562-7602 for details.
Large Three-Tier Leonesco Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 80"H x 48"W
- Weight: 987 lbs.
Henri Studio Large Three-Tier Leonesco Fountain offers strong sculptural detail and old world appeal, while the vibrant water action brings each piece to life. The lion heads act as spouts for the fountain, along with the top spout in the shape of an unbudded lotus. We also carry a version of this fountain with a pool. Water spouts from the finial and flows to the bowls below through the majestic lion faces. This product can be produced in 21 different finishes.
Large Three-Tier Leonesco Fountain Features:
- Made in the USA
- Made from cast stone
- Shown in Golden Moss (GM)
- Available in 24 different finishes
Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and not mass produced. Please allow 2-4 weeks of extra time for delivery. Also, our color chart is for example purposes only. Monitor settings and how the finish is applied to these outdoor water fountains can vary to what is shown in the color chart. Actual stone samples of each finish can be purchased to help you make your finish choice.
Large Three-Tier Leonesco Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.