Add a touch of the classics to your outdoor living space with the Longwood Laurel Banded Urn Garden Planter. As its name implies, this piece is embellished with a band of laurel carvings forming the ring of its rim. Coupled with a classic urn shape and narrow yet shapely pedestal with a square base, the Longwood Laurel Banded Urn Garden Planter simply oozes with old world charm that heralds back to ancient Roman times. Whether you plant colorful blooms or verdant greens in it or simply leave it empty, you'll have that classy accent piece that is pleasing to the eyes.
Longwood Laurel Banded Urn Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Made of high-quality, fiber reinforced cast stone concrete
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Alpine Stone (AS)
- Made in the USA
Longwood Laurel Banded Urn Garden Planter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 24" x 16.75"
- Weight: 135 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.