Looking like a typical clay pot but made out of more sturdy cast stone, the Lucca Garden Planter features a cylindrical shape broken up by a couple of rings on its sides and a slightly protruding rim. Simple and zen, this piece will complement many types of flora from tall, slender plants, like bamboo and a few cacti, to verdant woody perennials with large blooms like roses.
Lucca Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Verde (VE)
- Made in the USA
Lucca Garden Planter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 18.75" x 16.5"
- Weight: 79 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.