A lovely piece, the Monterey Garden Planter blends understated simplicity with a contemporary design to help create a dramatic sight. Featuring a pair of charming scrollwork handles on opposing sides of its tapered side, this piece will look simply enchanting once filled with lush vegetation, such as ferns, succulents and even colorful San Francisco plants. Made out of cast stone and available in a variety of finishes that you can choose from, the Monterey Garden Planter will create a lovely focal point whether it's placed in a patio, terrace, yard or garden.
Monterey Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Pietra Vecchia (PV)
- Made in the USA
Monterey Garden Planter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 18" x 21"
- Weight: 88 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.