Reaching just three feet and a quarter in height, the Navonna Outdoor Water Fountain still manages to be imposing due to its ingenious design. It features an urn-shaped piece raised in the middle of a quatrefoil-shaped basin. Water streams down from four spouts on the urn's sides to strike the pooled water in the basin creating, as it does, a clear and continuous melody that will transform your yard or garden into a tranquil and relaxing haven.
To keep a constant water level in your fountain, you can add the auto refill system. It comes with a float valve, concrete base, custom stopper, clear tubing, and a pressure relief garden hose or spigot connection. The device is connected to a garden hose or spigot, and the water is turned on and off by the valve in the unit, keeping your fountain filled effortlessly.
Navonna Outdoor Water Fountain Features:
- Fiber reinforced cast stone concrete construction
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States
- No plumbing is needed; water recirculates within the fountain
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110 V electrical outlet
- An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Shown in Alpine Stone (AS)
- Wide choice of color options
Navonna Outdoor Water Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
Navonna Outdoor Water Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 56.5" x 56.5" x 39"
- Weight: 945 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.