Physical color samples available. Please call 1-888-562-7602 for details.
Obtuse Garden Water Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 26"H x 32"W x 32"D
- Weight: 220 lbs.
- Colors are available in 3 options:
1. No Streak.
2. One Streak down the front face of the fountain (if an optional streak option is listed as available).
3. $125 per extra streak (if an optional streak option is listed as available).
Please call us to order the color option you want.
A simple but sophisticated 26" tall water feature, the Obtuse Garden Water Fountain features water bubbling up from the top of an obtuse geometric shape, down the sides, and into the square-shaped basin below. Ideally used as a striking focal point, this fountain may also be used as an accent to further enhance your outdoor area's beauty. Made of glass fiber reinforced concrete, this garden fountain is designed to withstand the test of time.
Obtuse Garden Water Fountain Features:
- Simple yet sophisticated
- Made of glass fiber reinforced concrete
- Will outlast traditional cast stone fountains
- Available in different colors
- Outdoor Use
Obtuse Garden Water Fountain Includes:
- Warranty: One (1) Year Limited
- Recirculating Pump
*Please Note: This fountain is considered CUSTOM MADE due to the finish and stain applied. Cancellation of this order will result in forfeiture of your payment. Also, the stain is hand applied and can vary from the photo/sample shown. If you have concerns about the color, please contact Customer Service and we can provide you with additional information.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.