Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Pascal Urn Garden Planter Specifications:
- Available in 2 sizes - Sold Separately
- Large Dimensions: 23.25"L x 23.25"W x 28.25"H - Weight: 219 lbs.
- Small Dimensions: 17.25"L x 17.25"W x 20.75"H - Weight: 103 lbs.
- Shown in Pietra Nuova (PN) and Aged Limestone (AL)
Simple yet stately, the Pascal Urn Garden Planter features an attached pedestal that gives its urn enough boost so your blooms will be noticed but not get in the way at all. Perfect for an entryway or along a garden path, this piece is made out of cast stone so it will not chip or crack when exposed to the elements and will simply stand strong for years of attractive functionality.
In the winter, if a planter is to remain planted, they should be raised up off the ground making sure not to block the drainage hole. This allows the planter to drain and will prevent the planter from freezing to the ground. If the planter is not to be planted, it should be brought inside to a garage or shed. If this is not possible, follow the steps above, but turn the planter upside down to prevent it from filling with snow and ice. It should then be covered or wrapped with burlap or any absorbent material (old blanket/towel) and then wrapped with dark plastic to prevent it from accumulating moisture.
Pascal Urn Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Manufactured with a high density cast stone mix
- Comes with a drain hole approximately .75" in diameter
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Made in the USA
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.