Rio Bowl in Playa Blanca - Set of 3 Specifications:
- Sold as Set of 3
- Large Dimensions: 19.75"D x 8"H
- Medium Dimensions: 15.25"D x 6.25"H
- Small Dimensions: 11.75"D x 4.75"H
- Set Weight: 55 lbs.
Rio Bowl in Playa Blanca - Set of 3 Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Made from fiber cement and other naturally found materials
- Replicates the look of lead, iron and concrete but is up to eighty percent lighter than traditional materials
- Produced by a patented process
- Durable, non-flammable, and eco-friendly
- Frost and U.V. Resistant***
- Naturally retained salts will ensure natural aging
- One drainage hole, approximately 1/2" to 3/4"
- Made in the USA
Simple but elegant, the Rio Bowl in Playa Blanca from Campania International features a set of three, differently sized, deep dishes perfect for your lush flora or blooming flowers. Made of fiber cement and crafted by skilled artisans, this planter is guaranteed to be extremely durable.
Campania’s Fiber Cement planters are made using cement, chopped fibers and/or a fiberglass mesh. The fiberglass mesh replaces the stone aggregate traditionally used in cast stone creating a planter that is about 25% lighter with a similar aesthetic. The clean and simple lines of Campania’s Fiber Cement planters provide a distinctly modern sensibility and appeal. Fiber Cement planters are appropriate for indoor or outdoor use in medium-low traffic areas, patios, terraces and gardens. Fiber Cement is lighter than traditional cast stone and replicates the look and feel of poured concrete.
Care & Maintenance/Outdoor Planting Instructions: Our fiber cement planters are equipped with pre-installed drainage holes. The drain holes must be kept clear to maintain the longevity of your planter, especially in climates that undergo freeze thaw cycles in the winter. We recommend: Covering the drain holes with a mesh screen or equivalent to keep debris from clogging the openings; Filling the bottom of the planter with non-porous drainage material; Filling the remainder of the planter with a well-draining soil mix that will not retain water; and lastly, covering the soil with decorative mulch or pine bark to the top rim of the planter to discourage water from pooling on the surface.
Cleaning Instructions: Campania Fiber Cement planters can be cleaned with either water or Windex® with Ammonia-D. Spray down the surface of the planter where it is dirty and use a lint-free cloth or sponge to wipe the surface. Note that it may take several cycles of wiping and drying before the planter is completely clean. This is normal and to be expected with the texture in the fiber cement. Do not pressure wash, use alcohol based cleaners, apply corrosive cleaners or clean with anything abrasive.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.