Sturdier than the original, the Rosecliff Garden Planter is a charming facsimile of an antique garden container that can be found in the extensive collection of The Preservation Society of Newport County. It features the same ornate detailing as the original but offers more durability with its cast stone construction. Standing at 41 inches wide and almost 30 inches tall, the Rosecliff Garden Planter will give you enough space to plant your most favored garden blooms or greens.
Rosecliff Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Alpine Stone (AS)
- Made in the USA
Rosecliff Garden Planter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 41" x 41" x 29.75"
- Weight: 452 lbs.
*Oversized item subject to additional freight charges
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.