Physical color samples available. Please call 1-888-562-7602 for details.
San Pietro Tiered Outdoor Water Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 43"L x 43"W x 63"H
- Weight: 842 lbs.
- Shown in Pietra Nuova (PN)
The San Pietro Tiered Outdoor Water Fountain takes after its namesake with its beautiful yet unassuming design. Named after the patron saint of popes, the papacy and fishermen, this piece is as saintly with its egg-shaped finial and simple, tiered design. It's perfect for those who wish to have a place in their homes where they can feel closer to God or to Mother Nature.
To keep a constant water level in your fountain, you can add the auto refill system. It comes with a float valve, concrete base, custom stopper, clear tubing, and a pressure relief garden hose or spigot connection. The device is connected to a garden hose or spigot, and the water is turned on and off by the valve in the unit, keeping your fountain filled effortlessly.
San Pietro Tiered Outdoor Water Fountain Features:
- Fiber reinforced cast stone concrete construction
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States
- No plumbing is needed; water recirculates within the fountain
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110 V electrical outlet
- An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Wide choice of color options
San Pietro Tiered Outdoor Water Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.