A rugged beauty adorned with a pair of charming scroll handles, the Scroll Handle Garden Planter is akin to a blank canvas to a green thumb's mind. It's simple appearance coupled with a rough texture makes it a perfect contrast for lush greens and colorful blooms. Available in three sizes, choose one to fit your needs or get all three to make a charming set.
Scroll Handle Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Greystone (GS)
- Made in the USA
Scroll Handle Garden Planter Specifications:
- 26.5" x 23.5" x 25" - 259 lbs. (Large)
- 22" x 20" x 19" - 124 lbs. (Medium)
- 23" x 20" x 12" - 102 lbs. (Tub)
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.