The Sleeping Maiden Garden Planter is an artistic piece that will serve both as an attractive sculpture and as a functional planter. Just like its name implies, this piece features a detailed carving of a maiden's face while she slumbers peacefully. At its top you can plant ground-hugging plants like grasses, succulents, mosses and ferns to complete its dramatic look. Small enough that you can place it on a table or ledge, this piece can also be mounted on a plain pedestal (like in the second picture) to raise the beautiful sculpture to a more fetching height.
Sleeping Maiden Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Alpine Stone (AS)
- Made in the USA
Sleeping Maiden Garden Planter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 13.5" x 11.5" x 12"
- Weight: 60 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.