Adorned with beautiful carvings of shells and corals, the Smithsonian Chesapeake Urn Garden Planter is a novel way to bring the joys of the beach right to your doorstep or at least your garden. Beautifully crafted with fiber reinforced cast stone concrete and finished by hand in the stain of your choice, this piece will make a beautiful focal point for your outdoors - one that will stand the test of time.
Smithsonian Chesapeake Urn Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Made of high-quality, fiber reinforced cast stone concrete
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Made in the USA
- Shown in Alpine Stone (AS)
Smithsonian Chesapeake Urn Garden Planter Specifications:
- Dimensions:17.75 x 15
- Weight: 81 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.