Aptly named, the Smithsonian Classical Urn Garden Planter is molded after an original antique from the Smithsonian Museum. With its classic looks and bearing, its hard to believe that this piece is newly made with fiber reinforced cast stone concrete and not some family heirloom that has been passed down. It's the perfect way to bring a piece of history and sophistication to your yard or garden.
Smithsonian Classical Urn Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Made of high-quality, fiber reinforced cast stone concrete
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Aged Limestone (AS)
- Made in the USA
Smithsonian Classical Urn Graden Planter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 22.5"W x 27"H
- Weight: 175 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.