Just like its name implies, the Smithsonian Flight of Fancy Urn Garden Planter comes with a light and graceful bearing and fanciful albeit subtle embellishments that belies its sturdy fiber reinforced cast stone construction. It features a shapely urn graced with almost feathery floral carvings just below its rim and a shapely pedestal.
Smithsonian Flight of Fancy Urn Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Made of high-quality, fiber reinforced cast stone concrete
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Ferro Rustico (FR)
- Made in the USA
Smithsonian Flight of Fancy Urn Garden Planter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 20 x 22.75
- Weight: 113 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.