A striking classic beauty, the Smithsonian Fluted Valentine Urn Garden Planter will make a lovely addition to any yard or garden. It features a beautiful rim, a ribbed basin and pedestal, and a square base. Made with weather resistant cast stone, this piece also boasts of a beautiful aged finish that adds to its classic appeal.
Smithsonian Fluted Valentine Urn Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Made of high-quality, fiber reinforced cast stone concrete
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Pietra Vecchia (PV)
- Made in the USA
Smithsonian Fluted Valentine Urn Garden Planter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 22 x 16.25
- Weight: 87 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.