Adorned with leaf-like scrolls just below its ribbed rim, the Smithsonian Foliated Scroll Urn Garden Planter oozes with sophistication and class. Made with durable fiber reinforced cast stone, this piece will make a fine addition to any yard or garden and serve as a wonderful focal piece especially once it is filled with beautiful blooms and greens.
Smithsonian Foliated Scroll Urn Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Made of high-quality, fiber reinforced cast stone concrete
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Pietra Vecchia (PV)
- Made in the USA
Smithsonian Foliated Scroll Urn Garden Planter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 22 x 19.5
- Weight: 114 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.