With its rustic aged finish and simple, unobtrusive design, the Smithsonian Goblet Urn Garden Planter is a beautiful way to showcase your garden greens or blooms. With nothing to detract from the beauty of your garden's lush growth, this piece is perfect for those looking to add a semblance of order to their outdoors in a unostentatious manner.
Smithsonian Goblet Urn Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Made of high-quality, fiber reinforced cast stone concrete
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Pietra Vecchia (PV)
- Made in the USA
Smithsonian Goblet Urn Garden Planter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 19 x 26.25
- Weight: 109 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.