An edgy, modern take on universally esteemed urns, the Smithsonian Grecian Urn Garden Planter oozes the same ancient appeal as its namesake despite missing the sweeping curves and artful depictions of battle scenes of the original. Made out of durable cast stone and expertly crafted by hand to achieve a rustic aged finish, this piece will look stunning even when left empty.
Smithsonian Grecian Urn Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Made of high-quality, fiber reinforced cast stone concrete
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Terra Nera (TN)
- Made in the USA
Smithsonian Grecian Urn Garden Planter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 31.25 x 25.5 x 15.25
- Weight: 166 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.