Evoke an antique ambiance in your yard or garden with the Smithsonian L'Enfant Urn Garden Planter. Featuring a beautiful urn with two handles on its side sitting on top of a pedestal, this piece is made out of cast stone making it ideal for the outdoors because it's durable against the elements and will age beautifully over time. Whether its left empty or filled with lush greens and colorful blooms, the Smithsonian L'Enfant Urn Garden Planter will make a beautiful focal point for your outdoors.
Smithsonian L'Enfant Urn Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Made of high-quality, fiber reinforced cast stone concrete
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Terra Nera (TN)
- Made in the USA
Smithsonian L'Enfant Urn Garden Planter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 33 x 23.5 x 30.75
- Weight: 248 lbs.
*Oversized item subject to additional freight charges
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.