Made by man but copying one of Mother Earth's beautiful designs, the South Seas Garden Planter is perfect for those looking to bring the joys of the beach right to their doorstep - or at least their garden. With its remarkable attention to detail, this piece resembles a large clam complete with ribbed surface and scalloped edges. Ideal for small, lush garden greens, this piece can also be filled with sand and pebbles to add to its beachy ambiance.
South Seas Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Verde (VE)
- Made in the USA
South Seas Garden Planter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 21.5" x 12.5" x 6"
- Weight: 23 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.