Simple but not quite austere, the St. Aubin Wall Outdoor Water Fountain uses the clean lines of its geometric design to balance the fluidity and ever-changing nature of the water it recirculates. Although it features only a single stream, the water gushes from the spout in a compelling manner with each drop never taking the exact same path. Set it up against a garden wall or fence to break the monotonous and static nature of that particular wall - or any wall for that matter.
St. Aubin Wall Outdoor Water Fountain Features:
- Fiber reinforced cast stone concrete construction
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States
- No plumbing is needed; water recirculates within the fountain
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110 V electrical outlet
- An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Shown in Alpine Stone (AS)
- Wide choice of color options
St. Aubin Wall Outdoor Water Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
St. Aubin Wall Outdoor Water Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 40" x 22" x 41"
- Weight: 743 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.