Bereft of any embellishments save for a concaved ring just below its rim, the St. Louis Garden Planter is a simple, unassuming piece that is easy to place virtually anywhere in your yard or garden. Its understated beauty makes it perfect for putting your favorite blooms or lush greens at the spotlight, while its durable cast stone construction and expert finish ensures that it will retain its graceful, uncomplicated bearing for many years to come.
St. Louis Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Alpine Stone (AS)
- Made in the USA
St. Louis Garden Planter Specifications:
- Dimensions:38" x 38" x 21.25"
- Weight: 409 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.