Grace your outdoors with this elegant piece, The Elms Urn Garden Planter. Made out of cast stone, this piece is an exquisite reproduction of one of the planters in the collection of The Preservation Society of Newport County. With broad, overlapping leaves adorning the bottom half of the urn and a fluted pedestal base, this piece will look stunning once filled with vibrant blooms or greens.
The Elms Urn Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Show in Greystone (GS)
- Made in the USA
The Elms Urn Garden Planter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 22" x 22" x 19"
- Weight: 121 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.