Graceful. Elegant. Classic. These words perfectly describe the Williamsburg Acanthus Large Garden Planter. Like a beautiful flower in full bloom, this piece is exquisitely proportioned and features a protruding rim and a lovely whorl of acanthus leaves formed near its base. With its classic looks, this piece will enhance the natural beauty of any plant it houses.
Williamsburg Acanthus Large Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Alpine Stone (AS)
- Made in the USA
Williamsburg Acanthus Large Garden Planter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 22" x 22.25"
- Weight: 167 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.