Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Williamsburg Bassett Hall Urn Garden Planter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 24"L x 24"W x 17.5"H
- Weight: 129 lbs.
- Shown in Aged Limestone (AL)
A simple, unassuming beauty, the Williamsburg Bassett Hall Urn Garden Planter will let you style your outdoor setting in any manner you choose. It features a two feet wide rim, gently tapered bowl and a short, round pedestal with square base. Clean and simple, this piece is perfect for a wide range of garden greens from ferns and succulents to plants that either bloom large, colorful flowers or grow long tendrils that will hang over its sides.
In the winter, if a planter is to remain planted, they should be raised up off the ground making sure not to block the drainage hole. This allows the planter to drain and will prevent the planter from freezing to the ground. If the planter is not to be planted, it should be brought inside to a garage or shed. If this is not possible, follow the steps above, but turn the planter upside down to prevent it from filling with snow and ice. It should then be covered or wrapped with burlap or any absorbent material (old blanket/towel) and then wrapped with dark plastic to prevent it from accumulating moisture.
Williamsburg Bassett Hall Urn Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Manufactured with a high density cast stone mix
- Comes with a drain hole approximately .75" in diameter
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Made in the USA
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.