A simple, unassuming beauty, the Williamsburg Bassett Hall Urn Garden Planter will let you style your outdoor setting in any manner you choose. It features a two feet wide rim, gently tapered bowl and a short, round pedestal with square base. Clean and simple, this piece is perfect for a wide range of garden greens from ferns and succulents to plants that either bloom large, colorful flowers or grow long tendrils that will hang over its sides.
Williamsburg Bassett Hall Urn Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Aged Limestone (AL)
- Made in the USA
Williamsburg Bassett Hall Urn Garden Planter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 24" x 17.5"
- Weight: 129 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.