Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Williamsburg Bassett Hall Urn Garden Planter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 24"L x 24"W x 17.5"H
- Weight: 129 lbs.
- Shown in Aged Limestone (AL)
A simple, unassuming beauty, the Williamsburg Bassett Hall Urn Garden Planter will let you style your outdoor setting in any manner you choose. It features a two feet wide rim, gently tapered bowl and a short, round pedestal with square base. Clean and simple, this piece is perfect for a wide range of garden greens from ferns and succulents to plants that either bloom large, colorful flowers or grow long tendrils that will hang over its sides.
Due to the nature of concrete there is very little that can go wrong with it as long as it's properly cared for. For this reason Campania does not offer a warranty for their products. Our 15+ years of experience has shown that Campania's products are more than capable of withstanding the test of time. These products are designed to last well over 40 years, and will as long as proper care is provided for them.
Williamsburg Bassett Hall Urn Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Manufactured with a high density cast stone mix
- One drainage hole, centered, approximately 1"
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Made in the USA
In the winter, if a planter is to remain planted, it should be raised up off the ground making sure not to block the drainage hole. This allows the planter to drain and will prevent the planter from freezing to the ground. If the planter is not to be planted, it should be brought inside a garage or shed. If this is not possible, follow the steps above, but turn the planter upside down to prevent it from filling with snow and ice. It should then be covered or wrapped with burlap or any absorbent material (old blanket/towel) and then wrapped with dark plastic to prevent it from accumulating moisture.
Campania proudly manufactures its cast stone products in the USA using locally sourced materials. All of our cast stone pieces are manufactured using the wet casting technique with a proprietary high density cast stone mix, yielding a PSI strength of approximately 7,500. The mix is comprised primarily of water, sand, stone aggregate and cement. Our cast stone products may qualify for LEED credits as applicable to your project. Cast stone produces a strong and durable product that will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Simply stated, cast stone is chosen for its beauty and authenticity. Our material is natural, authentic, made in the USA, and 100% recyclable.
NOTE: All of our patinas are hand applied in a multi-step process which produces unique and beautiful surface finishes. Designed to replicate the look of naturally aged materials, the patinas will not prevent the natural aging process that occurs in an outdoor environment. Rather than creating uniform stains, our approach gives our products their unique beauty and appeal.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.