Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Williamsburg Neoclassic Urn Garden Planter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 24.25" x 20"
- Weight: 117 lbs.
Drawing its inspiration from the classical art and culture of Ancient Greece, the Williamsburg Neoclassic Urn Garden Planter is a magnificent sight to behold even when its left empty. It features a tastefully simple yet undeniably classic look complete with garlands of laurel leaves held up by small, circular medallions. Fill it with large, colorful blooms to get the most dramatic effect and transform your yard or garden into a stylish and tastefully classic outdoor space.
Williamsburg Neoclassic Urn Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Verde (VE)
- Made in the USA
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.