A wonderful and functional art piece, the Williamsburg Orabelle Garden Planter perfectly embodies the grace and beauty of Orabelle, a mythical sea pony who is known for her dedication to her mistress. Made out of cast stone, this piece is a sculpture and planter in one and looks best when planted with lush garden greens that mimic sea plants.
Williamsburg Orabelle Garden Planter Features:
- An accent piece and a beautiful garden art to express your own unique style
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Alpine Stone (AS)
- Made in the USA
Williamsburg Orabelle Garden Planter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 11.5" x 11.75" x 15.25"
- Weight: 60 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.